SDM3045X is a 4½ digit digital (66,000 count) multimeter incorporating a dual-display and is especially well suited for the needs of high-precision, multifunction and automatic measurement.
◆ Real 4½ digit (66,000 count) readings resolution
◆ Up to 150 rdgs/s measurement speed
◆ True-RMS AC Voltage and AC Current measuring
◆ 1 Gb NAND flash size, Mass storage configuration files and data files
◆ Built-in cold terminal compensation for thermocouple
◆ With easy, convenient and flexible PC software: EasyDDM
◆ Standard interface: USB Device, USB Host, LAN
◆ User-friendly Design
• 4.3” TFT-LCD, 480*272
• Support dual display, Chinese and English Menu
• Built-in front panel accessible help system
• File management (support for USB Driver and local storage)
◆ USB & LAN remote interfaces support common SCPI command set. Compatible with other popular DMMs on the market.
The SDM3055/SDM3055-SC is a digital multimeter designed with 5 ½ digits readings resolution and dual-display, especially ftting to the needs of high-precision, multifunction and automatic measurement.
• Real 5½ digits readings resolution ( 240, 000 counts )
• Up to 150 rdgs/s measurement speed
• True-RMS AC Voltage and AC Current measuring
• 1 Gb Nand ﬂash size, Mass storage configuration files and data files
• Built-in cold terminal compensation for thermocouple temperature measurements
• With easy, convenient and ﬂexible PC software: EasyDMM
• standard interfaces: USB Host, LAN ( Optional Accessories USB-GPIB Adapter )
• Scanner Card SC1016 ( Only for SDM3055-SC )
• Support remote control operation via SCPI commands.Compatible with commands of main stream multimeters
The SDM3065X / SDM3065X-SC is a 6 ½ digit DMM(digital multimeter with 2,200,000 counts) incorporating a dual –display. The SDM3065X series is especially well-suited for the needs of high-accuracy and high-precision applications measurement.
•4.3” TFT-LCD, 480*272
• Real 6½ digits readings resolution (2,200,000 counts)
• 1Gb Nand flash size, Mass storage configuration files and data files
• True-RMS AC Voltage and AC Current measuring
• Supports double display, Chinese and English Menu
• File management (support for U-disc and local storage)
• Built-in cold terminal compensation for thermocouple
• measurement control software: EasyDMM
• Standard interfaces: USB Device, USB Host, LAN (Optional Accessories: USB-GPIB Adapter)
• Scanner Card SC1016 (Only for SDM3065X-SC)
• Standard interfaces: USB Device, USB Host, LAN (Optional Accessories: USB-GPIB Adapter and Scanner Card SC1016)
• Built-in Hlep system makes information acquisition easier
• Support remote control operation via SCPI commands. Compatible with commands of other main stream multimeters
• Supports intelligent management system for laboratory based on BS framework and LAN
售價：SDM3065X-US$ 729 SDM3065X-SC–US$988
The SIGLENT SVA1000X series spectrum & vector network analyzers are powerful and flexible tools for broadcast and RF device testing. With a wide frequency range from 9 kHz to 1.5 GHz, the analyzer delivers reliable automatic measurements and plenty of features including a tracking generator and multiple modes of operation: the base model is a swept super-heterodyne spectrum analyzer and optional functions include a vector network analyzer, a Frequency Domain Reflectometer based distance-to-fault locator, and a modulation analyzer. Applications include broadcast monitoring/evaluation, site surveying, EMI pre-compliance, research and development, education, production and maintenance.
◆ All-Digital IF TechnologyAll-Digital IF Technology
◆ Frequency Range from 9 kHz to 1.5 GHz
◆ -156 dBm/Hz Displayed Average Noise Level (Typ.)
◆ -99 dBc/Hz @10 kHz Offset Phase Noise (1 GHz, Typ.)
◆ Level Measurement Uncertainty < 1.2 dB (Typ.)
◆ 1 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)
◆ Preamplifer Standard
◆ Tracking Generator Standard
◆ Vector Network Analysis (Opt.)
◆ Distance To Fault (Opt.)
◆ Modulation Analysis (Opt.)
◆ EMI Pre-compliance Test Kit (Opt.)
◆ Advanced Measurement Kit (Opt.)
◆ 10.1 lnch (1024×600) Multi-Touch Screen, Mouse and Keyboard supported
◆ Web Browser Remote Control on PC and Mobile Terminals
Siglent’s SSA3000X family of spectrum analyzers offer a frequency range of 9 KHz to 2.1 GHz / 3.2 GHz. With their light weight, small size, and friendly user interface, the SSA3000s present a bright easy to read display, powerful and reliable automatic measurements, and plenty of impressive features. Applications are many, but include research and development, education, production, maintenance, and many more.
售價：SSA3021X–US$ 1395 SSA3032X–US$ 2595
The SPD3303C is a LED display screen programmable linear DC power supply that is both lightweight and feature-packed. It has three independent outputs: two sets of adjustable voltage and a fixed set of selectable voltages; 2.5V, 3.3V, and 5V. In addition, the ‘3303C has outputs that are short-circuit and overload protected. Total power is 220W. It has three available operation modes; independent, series and parallel modes. The SPD3300C has a high performance-to-price ratio and can be used in various types of production, education and research environments.
◆ 3 independent high precision outputs：30V/3.2A*2, 2.5V/ 3.3V/ & 5V/ 3.2A*1, total 220W power
◆ 4 digits voltage and 3 digits current display, min resolution: 10mV, 10mA
◆ Three output modes: independent, series and parallel
◆ 100V/120V/220V/230V compatible design, to meet the needs of various power grids
◆ Smart temperature controlled fan, effectively reduces the noise
◆ Save/Recall 5 group system set-ups, supports data storage expansion
◆ Connected to PC via USB Device, support SCPI command, to meet the control and communication needs
The SPD3303C exhibits high resolution, 10 mV / 10 mA, providing the user with excellent settability and read back accuracy. In addition, it maintains its ability to change output voltage or current in small increments while fully meeting the power requirements of the load.
Series/parallel/independent output modes
Series-parallel function combines two power supplies into one and makes it very convenient for many applications. The 3303C has three independent outputs which can be controlled separately and also be turned on or off separately or at the same time.
Siglent’s SPD3000X Series Programmable Linear DC Power Supply has a 4.3 inch TFT-LCD display, supports Remote Programming and has a Real Time Wave Display. The ‘3000X family has three isolated outputs; two adjustable channels and one selectable channel from 2.5v, 3.3V, and 5V. It also has output short and overload protection and can be used in production and development.
◆ 3 independently controlled and isolated outputs: 32V/3.2A×2, 2.5V/3.3V/5V/3.2A×1, total 220W
◆ 5 digits Voltage, 4 digits Current Display, Minimum Resolution: 1mV/1mA (SPD3303X)
◆ Supports front panel timing output functions
◆ 4.3 inch true color TFT- LCD 480×272 display
◆ 3 types of output modes: independent, series, parallel
◆ 100V/120V/220V/230V compatible design to meet the needs of different power grids.
◆ Intelligent temperature-controlled fan, effectively reduces noise
◆ Clear graphical interface, with waveform display function
◆ Five internal groups of system parameter save/recall, supports data storage space expansion
◆ Provides PC software; Easypower, supports SCPI, LabView drive
High-resolution / high-precision output
The highest resolution of 1mV/1mA (SPD3303X), provides excellent setting and read back accuracy. This ensures accurate output even with very with small changes in voltage or current. This is impossible with a low resolution power supply.
Series/parallel/independent mode functions
Series and parallel functions allows for combining two channels into one output with more power output capability, extending the application range. Each of 3 channels power can be turned on or off independently and also can be turned all on or all off.
SPD1000X Programmable Linear DC Power Supply has a 2.8 inch TFT-LCD display, features remote computer control capability, and real time wave display, to deliver high performance and ease-of-use. The SPD1168X features a high precision programmable output capable of delivering up to 16 V ,theSPD1305X features a high precision programmable output capable of delivering up to 30 V and also includes a 4-wire sense function for more accurate voltage sourcing, especially for long leads or high resistance connections. There are additional output short and overload protect functions to assist in production and development applications.
- ▶ Single path high-precision programmable voltage output：
- SPD1168X——16 V/8 A，total power up to 128 W
- SPD1305X——30 V/5 A，total power up to 150 W
- ▶ Stable, reliable, Low ripple and noise：≤ 350 uVrms/3 mVpp; < 2 mArms
- ▶ Fast transient response time: < 50 μs
- ▶ 5 digit Voltage, 4 digit Current Display, Minimum Resolution: 1 mV/1 mA
- ▶ Supports front panel timing output functions
- ▶ 2.8 inch true color TFT- LCD 240 *320 display
- ▶ 2 types of output modes：Two-wire output mode, 4-wire compensation output mode，Maximum compensation voltage 1V
- ▶ 100/120/220/230 V compatible design to meet the needs of different power grids
- ▶ Intelligent temperature-controlled fanreduces noise
- ▶ Clear graphical interface, with the waveform display function
- ▶ Internal 5 groups of system parameter save/recall
- ▶ Includes PC software: Easypower, supports SCPI, LabView driver
售價：SPD1168X–US$ 259 SPD1305X–US$279
The SHS800-series handheld oscilloscopes provide the user with an oscilloscope, multimeter, and recorder (including trends and waveform recorder) functions all in one package. It inherits the SHS1000 series stable performance and high performance along with the flexibility to use on a workbench or in the field.
◆ Bandwidths: 60 MHz, 100 MHz, 150 MHz, 200 MHz; Memory depth: 2 Mpts
◆ Real-time sampling rate: 1 GSa/s; Equivalent sampling rate: 50 GSa/s
Data recorder function
◆ 7M internal storage, up to18 hours recording time
◆ USB port, up to 3000 hours recording time
◆ Record, replay and zoom functions supported
High precision multimeter
◆ 6000 count display
◆ Accurate measurement of DCV, ACV, DCI, ACI
◆ Accurate measurement of Resistance, Diode, Capacitance, Continuity
◆ 32 measurement trend plot analyzer
◆ Scope: 800k points capacity, more than 24 hours recording time
◆ Meter: 1.2M points capacity 9320 hours recording time at 0.05Sa/s
售價：SHS820–US$ 648 SHS815–US$ 648 SHS810–US$ 573 SHS806–US$ 465
Siglent’s SHS1000-series handheld digital oscilloscopes take advantage of years of SIGLENT research and development. It adopts many dedicated integrated circuits which allows for a simpler layout, low power consumption and a very small footprint.
◆ Completely isolated oscilloscope input channels, isolated between oscilloscope and multimeter channels
◆ Oscilloscope isolation level: CAT II 1000V and CATIII 600V
◆ Combines the functions of an oscilloscope, multimeter and recorder in one
◆ Supports waveform printing and USB storage
◆ 60MHz / 100MHz bandwidth, 2 input channels, 2Mpts memory depth
◆ 1 GSa/s real time sampling rate, 50 GSa/s equivalent sampling rate
◆ Equipped with high precision multimeter, providing multiple functions
◆ 3 kinds of cursor modes, 32 kinds of automatic waveform measurements
◆ 5.7 inches color TFT-LCD
◆ Supports trend plotting and long-duration data recorder function
售價：SHS1102–US$ 1526 SHS1062–US$ 1259