The TDS754D Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope (DPO) delivers a level of insight that makes dealing with complex signals elementary. DPOs capture, store, display and analyze, in real time, three dimensions of signal information: amplitude, time and distribution of amplitude over time. The benefit of this third dimension of information is an interpretation of the signal dynamics, including instantaneous changes and the frequency of occurrence displayed in the form of quantitative intensity information. The resulting display enables the user’s eye to integrate the subtle patterns and variations of actual signal behavior. Extensive user interface design has made the TDS754D truly intuitive to operate. Its familiar front panel layout offers dedicated vertical, horizontal and trigger controls. A graphical user interface with over 200 icons helps facilitate understanding and use of the advanced features. A color monitor helps rapidly distinguish between multiple waveforms and measurements. Online help provides a convenient built-in reference manual.
- 以更寬（高達 1 GHz）、更深的視野觀測複雜信號，可看到設計的真正效能
- 憑藉超低的相位雜訊以及在 510 MHz 頻寬上高達 78 dBc 的無突波動態範圍，可量測設計的頻譜純度
- 透過是德科技智慧混頻器，可將射頻輸入頻率擴展到 110 GHz，使用協力廠商解決方案可擴展到 THz 級
- 透過改進的 DANL 低雜訊路徑，可擷取低位準突波信號
- 9.5ms 量測
- 多個待測裝置的 4 頻道
- 4 頻道同時測試
- 快速觸點檢查：2 ms/點
- GPIB 與 Handler 介面
Analyzer is suitable for phase noise measurement in wide range of frequencies.
Frequency band: 10 Hz- 26,5 GHz; Preamplifier up to 26,5 GHz, 25 MHz analysis band width, noise source, noise factor measurement application, phase noise measurement application.
N9010A EXA 為通用型信號分析儀；頻率範圍為10 Hz 至44 GHz。EXA信號分析儀在單一分析工具中同時提供出色的速度與效能，以及40 MHz 的頻寬。
TDS3000B: AC3000; P3010; P6139A
Products for use with the discontinued Tektronix TDS3000B series of digital phosphor oscilloscope
|Sensitivity||1 mV/div to 10V/div|
|Max Input Voltage||(1 MΩ) 150V rms CAT I|
|Input Coupling||50Ω, 1MΩ, AC, DC, GND|
|Timebase Range||1 ns – 10s|
4x P6139A 10x passive probes
The Rohde & Schwarz CMU200 Universal Radio Communication Tester is part of a complete range of mobile radio test equipment, encompassing everything from conformance test systems to system simulators, turnkey functional board test/final test systems and simple sales-counter Go/NoGo testers.
The base unit with its standard-independent module test provides many general purpose measurement facilities for the development of all kinds of standards within its wide and continuous frequency range. If extended by the appropriate options, the Rohde & Schwarz CMU200 Tester offers the hardware and software necessary to handle your 3G, 2.5G and previous generation testing applications, including analog.
The completely modular design of hardware and software components in the Rohde & Schwarz CMU200 Tester eliminates unnecessary investments right from the start merely because a feature might be needed at some point in the future.
If an expansion becomes necessary because your needs grow, the modularity of the Rohde & Schwarz CMU200 Tester concept will make this easy. Many expansions may be installed on site. You pay for them only when you need them.
The Rohde & Schwarz CMU200 Tester brings premium cost effectiveness through a variety of features, with extremely fast measurement speed and very high accuracy being the two most important ones. In addition, the secondary remote addressing of the tester‘s modular architecture makes for intelligent and autonomous processing of complete measurement tasks and fast control program design.
Aeroflex 7100 LTE Network Emulation 6 GHz Digital Radio Test Set with the following:
- Firmware Number 656
- Software Version 7xxx Instrument Software v220.127.116.11
- Options installed
- 1 2 x Cell
- 100 (Baseband) LTE TDD Mode
- 101 (Baseband)Fading and AWGN
- 102 2×2 MIMO and Measurements
- 150 (VAG) LTE FDD UL Analysis/Generation
- 151 (VAG) LTE FDD DL Analysis/Generation
- 155 (VAG) LTE FDD UL Analysis/Generation
- 400 (Baseband) RF Test Case
- 500 (Baseband) Development Mode
- 501 Call Box Mode Software
- 901 Protocol System
- 902 Development system
High performance LTE network emulator used for testing the RF, baseband and protocol layers of wireless devices supporting multiple Radio Access Technologies.
The Aeroflex 7100 Digital Radio Test Set provides all the tools required during the design, development and test stages of UE chipsets and terminals meeting 3GPP Rel-8 and Rel-9 standards.
The 7100 Digital Radio Test Set is used by RF developers, protocol stack teams, integration test groups and pre-conformance labs that are developing sub-systems and integrated designs that meet the requirements of the LTE standards. These teams benefit from the ease of use, comprehensive test capability, speed and low cost of ownership offered by the 7100.
The 7100 also supports a Service Test Mode customized for the service market, allowing field-returned devices to be rapidly screened prior to return to vendor or return to the end user. In Service Test Mode the 7100 is used with Lector software.
- LTE FDD and TDD signaling network emulation
- Protocol Development, Call Box and Service modes of operation
- 6 GHz frequency range, covering all LTE spectrum allocations and bandwidths
- Protocol logging and analysis
- Multi-cell and Inter-RAT handover support
- Multi-RAT testing: LTE, eHRPD, 1xRTT, GERAN, HSPA and TD-SCDMA
- Functional testing
- End-to-end IP packet data test
- Integrated Fading/AWGN option
- MIMO 2×2 and 4×2, Open Loop, Closed Loop and Transmit Diversity
Key Features & Specifications
- Fast RF frequency and level settling for high speed testing
- High performance vector modulation for improved component test
- Optional dual channel arbitrary waveform generator (ARB)
- Low adjacent channel power for receiver selectivity and amplifier linearity testing
- Fast GPIB response to maximize ATE system performance
- IQCreator RF waveform creation software
- Wide bandwidth FM and AM modulation capability
- Optional high speed pulse modulation capability
- Compact, lightweight package
- Simple-to-use touch panel interface
The IFR 3414, 250 kHz to 4 GHz Digital RF Signal Generator, provide peak output power of up to +16 dBm. With a level resolution of 0.01 dB, repeatable and accurate testing of wireless components can be performed.
The 3410 series are portable, lightweight signal generators covering a wide range of carrier frequencies to 6 GHz. High quality analog and vector modulation capabilities make these signal generators ideal for research, development and manufacturing applications.
Careful attention to the design of the modulators and the RF system ensures that these signal generators exhibit low levels of adjacent channel power, making them suitable for the most demanding amplifier linearity and receiver selectivity measurements.
The use of IFR fractional N synthesis techniques, combined with fast level control and an electronic attenuator, ensures the 3410 series signal generators are both frequency and level agile for high speed ATE testing.
The 3413 is a 3 GHz RF Generator from IFR . An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.