Analyzer is suitable for phase noise measurement in wide range of frequencies.
Frequency band: 10 Hz- 26,5 GHz; Preamplifier up to 26,5 GHz, 25 MHz analysis band width, noise source, noise factor measurement application, phase noise measurement application.
N9010A EXA 為通用型信號分析儀；頻率範圍為10 Hz 至44 GHz。EXA信號分析儀在單一分析工具中同時提供出色的速度與效能，以及40 MHz 的頻寬。
The TDS5104 is a 1 GHz, 4 channel digital oscilloscope from Tektronix. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
TDS3000B: AC3000; P3010; P6139A
Products for use with the discontinued Tektronix TDS3000B series of digital phosphor oscilloscope
|Sensitivity||1 mV/div to 10V/div|
|Max Input Voltage||(1 MΩ) 150V rms CAT I|
|Input Coupling||50Ω, 1MΩ, AC, DC, GND|
|Timebase Range||1 ns – 10s|
4x P6139A 10x passive probes
- Optional second RF path from 100 kHz to 2.2/3 GHz
- Up to two complete baseband paths
- Support of 3GPP LTE FDD and TDD, LTE Advanced, 3GPP FDD/HSPA/HSPA+, GSM/EDGE/EDGE Evolution, TD-SCDMA, WLAN, and all other important digital standards
- 2×2 MIMO with realtime fading possible
- Two instruments combinable for 2×4 or 4×2 MIMO
- Optional fading simulator with up to 40 fading paths
- I/Q modulator with 200 MHz RF bandwidth
- Optional baseband generator with realtime coder and arbitrary waveform generator
- Outstanding RF performance
The Rohde & Schwarz CMU200 Universal Radio Communication Tester is part of a complete range of mobile radio test equipment, encompassing everything from conformance test systems to system simulators, turnkey functional board test/final test systems and simple sales-counter Go/NoGo testers.
The base unit with its standard-independent module test provides many general purpose measurement facilities for the development of all kinds of standards within its wide and continuous frequency range. If extended by the appropriate options, the Rohde & Schwarz CMU200 Tester offers the hardware and software necessary to handle your 3G, 2.5G and previous generation testing applications, including analog.
The completely modular design of hardware and software components in the Rohde & Schwarz CMU200 Tester eliminates unnecessary investments right from the start merely because a feature might be needed at some point in the future.
If an expansion becomes necessary because your needs grow, the modularity of the Rohde & Schwarz CMU200 Tester concept will make this easy. Many expansions may be installed on site. You pay for them only when you need them.
The Rohde & Schwarz CMU200 Tester brings premium cost effectiveness through a variety of features, with extremely fast measurement speed and very high accuracy being the two most important ones. In addition, the secondary remote addressing of the tester‘s modular architecture makes for intelligent and autonomous processing of complete measurement tasks and fast control program design.
The Audio Precision 2722 Audio Analyzer is the flagship model of Audio Precision’s award-winning PC-controlled audio analyzers, long the recognized worldwide standard for the design and test of audio equipment. The fullfeatured SYS-2722 provides the unmatched distortion and noise performance required to test the latest advances in converter technology, combined with 192k digital input and output capabilities.
The AP SYS-2722 features true dual domain architecture which enables uncompromised measurement of both analog and digital signals: the hardware generator and analyzer specifications surpass those of any digital configuration, while digital analysis techniques offer a wide array of precise, high-speed measurement techniques for either domain. Cross-domain work can be accomplished using the best of both worlds.
Features of the Audio Precision SYS-2722 Audio Analyzer include:
- The unparalleled precision of a dedicated hardware instrument.
- Fast instrument operation and powerful analysis under sophisticated control software.
- Programmatic control for high-speed automation.
- Serial digital interface testing.
- Flexible configuration options.
- A family of auxiliary instruments for specialized testing.
- AES3, IEC60958 (SPDIF) and PSIA input and output sample rates at 192 kHz.
Specifications of the System 2 SYS-2722 Cascade include:
- Low Distortion
- Analog system 1 kHz THD+N, 20 kHz BW = –112 dB (Typical worst case harmonic < –130 dB)
- Digital generator distortion/spurious products =– 160 dB
- High Bandwidth
- Analog signal generation to 204 kHz
- Analog measurements to 500 kHz
- Analysis by FFTs and Multitone to 120 kHz
- Low Noise
- Analog analyzer 22 Hz–22 kHz BW = –118 dBu
- Analog analyzer A-weighted = –124 dBu
- Flat Response
- Analog system 20 Hz–20 kHz Typically ± 0.003 dB
- Low Crosstalk
- Analog inputs 20 Hz–20 kHz = –140 dB
- Analog output 20 Hz–20 kHz = –120 dB
- Low Jitter
- 700 Hz–100 kHz BW = 600 ps
- 50 Hz–100 kHz BW = 1.0 ns
- FFT Acquisitions
- Up to 4 M Samples (87 s @ 48 kHz Fs)
Aeroflex 7100 LTE Network Emulation 6 GHz Digital Radio Test Set with the following:
- Firmware Number 656
- Software Version 7xxx Instrument Software v220.127.116.11
- Options installed
- 1 2 x Cell
- 100 (Baseband) LTE TDD Mode
- 101 (Baseband)Fading and AWGN
- 102 2×2 MIMO and Measurements
- 150 (VAG) LTE FDD UL Analysis/Generation
- 151 (VAG) LTE FDD DL Analysis/Generation
- 155 (VAG) LTE FDD UL Analysis/Generation
- 400 (Baseband) RF Test Case
- 500 (Baseband) Development Mode
- 501 Call Box Mode Software
- 901 Protocol System
- 902 Development system
High performance LTE network emulator used for testing the RF, baseband and protocol layers of wireless devices supporting multiple Radio Access Technologies.
The Aeroflex 7100 Digital Radio Test Set provides all the tools required during the design, development and test stages of UE chipsets and terminals meeting 3GPP Rel-8 and Rel-9 standards.
The 7100 Digital Radio Test Set is used by RF developers, protocol stack teams, integration test groups and pre-conformance labs that are developing sub-systems and integrated designs that meet the requirements of the LTE standards. These teams benefit from the ease of use, comprehensive test capability, speed and low cost of ownership offered by the 7100.
The 7100 also supports a Service Test Mode customized for the service market, allowing field-returned devices to be rapidly screened prior to return to vendor or return to the end user. In Service Test Mode the 7100 is used with Lector software.
- LTE FDD and TDD signaling network emulation
- Protocol Development, Call Box and Service modes of operation
- 6 GHz frequency range, covering all LTE spectrum allocations and bandwidths
- Protocol logging and analysis
- Multi-cell and Inter-RAT handover support
- Multi-RAT testing: LTE, eHRPD, 1xRTT, GERAN, HSPA and TD-SCDMA
- Functional testing
- End-to-end IP packet data test
- Integrated Fading/AWGN option
- MIMO 2×2 and 4×2, Open Loop, Closed Loop and Transmit Diversity
Key Features & Specifications
- Fast RF frequency and level settling for high speed testing
- High performance vector modulation for improved component test
- Optional dual channel arbitrary waveform generator (ARB)
- Low adjacent channel power for receiver selectivity and amplifier linearity testing
- Fast GPIB response to maximize ATE system performance
- IQCreator RF waveform creation software
- Wide bandwidth FM and AM modulation capability
- Optional high speed pulse modulation capability
- Compact, lightweight package
- Simple-to-use touch panel interface
The IFR 3414, 250 kHz to 4 GHz Digital RF Signal Generator, provide peak output power of up to +16 dBm. With a level resolution of 0.01 dB, repeatable and accurate testing of wireless components can be performed.
The 3410 series are portable, lightweight signal generators covering a wide range of carrier frequencies to 6 GHz. High quality analog and vector modulation capabilities make these signal generators ideal for research, development and manufacturing applications.
Careful attention to the design of the modulators and the RF system ensures that these signal generators exhibit low levels of adjacent channel power, making them suitable for the most demanding amplifier linearity and receiver selectivity measurements.
The use of IFR fractional N synthesis techniques, combined with fast level control and an electronic attenuator, ensures the 3410 series signal generators are both frequency and level agile for high speed ATE testing.
The 3413 is a 3 GHz RF Generator from IFR . An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.