☞ 歡迎來電詢價 ☎ 06-2995705
Aeroflex 7100 LTE Network Emulation 6 GHz Digital Radio Test Set with the following:
- Firmware Number 656
- Software Version 7xxx Instrument Software v18.104.22.168
- 1 2 x Cell
- 100 (Baseband) LTE TDD Mode
- 101 (Baseband)Fading and AWGN
- 102 2×2 MIMO and Measurements
- 150 (VAG) LTE FDD UL Analysis/Generation
- 151 (VAG) LTE FDD DL Analysis/Generation
- 155 (VAG) LTE FDD UL Analysis/Generation
- 400 (Baseband) RF Test Case
- 500 (Baseband) Development Mode
- 501 Call Box Mode Software
- 901 Protocol System
- 902 Development system Options installed
Key Features & Specifications
- Fast RF frequency and level settling for high speed testing
- High performance vector modulation for improved component test
- Optional dual channel arbitrary waveform generator (ARB)
- Low adjacent channel power for receiver selectivity and amplifier linearity testing
- Fast GPIB response to maximize ATE system performance
- IQCreator RF waveform creation software
- Wide bandwidth FM and AM modulation capability
- Optional high speed pulse modulation capability
- Compact, lightweight package
- Simple-to-use touch panel interface
The IFR 3414, 250 kHz to 4 GHz Digital RF Signal Generator, provide peak output power of up to +16 dBm. With a level resolution of 0.01 dB, repeatable and accurate testing of wireless components can be performed.
The 3410 series are portable, lightweight signal generators covering a wide range of carrier frequencies to 6 GHz. High quality analog and vector modulation capabilities make these signal generators ideal for research, development and manufacturing applications.
Careful attention to the design of the modulators and the RF system ensures that these signal generators exhibit low levels of adjacent channel power, making them suitable for the most demanding amplifier linearity and receiver selectivity measurements.
The use of IFR fractional N synthesis techniques, combined with fast level control and an electronic attenuator, ensures the 3410 series signal generators are both frequency and level agile for high speed ATE testing.
☞ 歡迎來電詢價 ☎ 06-2995705
The 3413 is a 3 GHz RF Generator from IFR . An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.