全新～新款Keithley 2400 出售（含原廠校驗報告）
出售全新未使用過的Keithley 2400, 含所有標準配件與原廠校驗報告。歡迎聯繫尋價
Keithley’s Series 2400 Source Measure Unit (SMU) Instruments are designed specifically for test applications that demand tightly coupled sourcing and measurement. All SourceMeter models provide precision voltage and current sourcing as well as measurement capabilities. Each SourceMeter SMU instrument is both a highly stable DC power source and a true instrument-grade 6½-digit multimeter. The power source characteristics include low noise, precision, and readback. The multimeter capabilities include high repeatability and low noise. The result is a compact, single-channel, DC parametric tester. In operation, these instruments can act as a voltage source, a current source, a voltage meter, a current meter, and an ohmmeter. Manufacturers of components and modules for the communications, semiconductor, computer, automotive, and medical industries will find the SourceMeter SMU instruments invaluable for a wide range of characterization and production test applications.
- Five instruments in one (IV Source, IVR Measure)
- Five models: 20–100 W DC, 1000 W pulsed, 1100 V to 1 µV
- Source and sink (4-quadrant) operation
- 0.012% basic measure accuracy with 6½-digit resolution
- 2-, 4-, and 6-wire remote V-source and measure sensing
- 1700 readings/second at 4½ digits via GPIB
- Pass/Fail comparator for fast sorting/binning
- Programmable DIO port for automation/handler/prober control (except 2401)
- Standard SCPI GPIB, RS-232 and Keithley Trigger Link interfaces
- Download free KickStart I-V Characterization Software for device characterization.