Audio Precision SYS-2722 音頻分析儀 (USED)
☞ 歡迎來電詢價 ☎ 06-2995705
The Audio Precision 2722 Audio Analyzer is the flagship model of Audio Precision’s award-winning PC-controlled audio analyzers, long the recognized worldwide standard for the design and test of audio equipment. The fullfeatured SYS-2722 provides the unmatched distortion and noise performance required to test the latest advances in converter technology, combined with 192k digital input and output capabilities.
The AP SYS-2722 features true dual domain architecture which enables uncompromised measurement of both analog and digital signals: the hardware generator and analyzer specifications surpass those of any digital configuration, while digital analysis techniques offer a wide array of precise, high-speed measurement techniques for either domain. Cross-domain work can be accomplished using the best of both worlds.
▶ 特色/規格 Features and Specification:
Features of the Audio Precision SYS-2722 Audio Analyzer include:
- The unparalleled precision of a dedicated hardware instrument.
- Fast instrument operation and powerful analysis under sophisticated control software.
- Programmatic control for high-speed automation.
- Serial digital interface testing.
- Flexible configuration options.
- A family of auxiliary instruments for specialized testing.
- AES3, IEC60958 (SPDIF) and PSIA input and output sample rates at 192 kHz.
Specifications of the System 2 SYS-2722 Cascade include:
- Low Distortion
- Analog system 1 kHz THD+N, 20 kHz BW = –112 dB (Typical worst case harmonic < –130 dB)
- Digital generator distortion/spurious products =– 160 dB
- High Bandwidth
- Analog signal generation to 204 kHz
- Analog measurements to 500 kHz
- Analysis by FFTs and Multitone to 120 kHz
- Low Noise
- Analog analyzer 22 Hz–22 kHz BW = –118 dBu
- Analog analyzer A-weighted = –124 dBu
- Flat Response
- Analog system 20 Hz–20 kHz Typically ± 0.003 dB
- Low Crosstalk
- Analog inputs 20 Hz–20 kHz = –140 dB
- Analog output 20 Hz–20 kHz = –120 dB
- Low Jitter
- 700 Hz–100 kHz BW = 600 ps
- 50 Hz–100 kHz BW = 1.0 ns
- FFT Acquisitions
- Up to 4 M Samples (87 s @ 48 kHz Fs)